12 Ways You've Tried To Reduce Your Student Loan Debt
Because you weren't born with a silver spoon in your mouth. That would be weird, right? Like wouldn't that mean your mom had eaten a spoon?
1. Screaming at the sky.
2. Sleeping in hopes of it being gone when you wake up.
3. Driving your car until it literally falls apart.
4. Talking to your bills like a person.
5. Asking your parents for money.
6. Trying some new-age meditation.
10. Digging random holes in hopes of finding a pirate's treasure or something.
11. Diving into fountains to steal coins.
12. Opening a kissing booth and charging $5 per kiss.
Well, in case none of that stuff worked, you *might* be happy to know that you can drastically reduce your student loan payments by refinancing with SoFi!
Keep up the meditation though -- it's good for you.
SoFi student loan refinance loans are originated by SoFi Lending Corp. NMLS #1121636. Terms and conditions apply. See SoFi.com/Legal.