Serving Size: 4-6
1 bag Snickers® Fun Size
12-14 thin chocolate wafers
2 ½ blocks (20 ounces) cream cheese, softened
10 ounces sweetened condensed milk
¼ cup bittersweet chocolate
1. In a food processor, pulse candy bars until small and pebble-sized. Remove half and set aside.
2. Continue pulsing remaining candy bars along with chocolate wafers. Press into an 8-inch springform pan, going up the sides of the pan to make a crust.
3. Combine remaining candy with cream cheese and condensed milk, pour into crust.
4. Melt chocolate and pour into a sandwich bag.
5. Use the bag to pipe concentric circles on top of cheesecake.
6. Use a toothpick/knife to trace lines going outward from the center to form a web shape.
7. Chill cheesecake until firm, about 6 hours.
8. Use remaining chocolate to create ‘spiders’ decorations.
9. Chill decorations.
10. Decorate and enjoy!