Serving Size: 4-6
1 bag Snickers® Fun Size
12-14 thin chocolate wafers
2 ½ blocks (20 ounces) cream cheese, softened
10 ounces sweetened condensed milk
¼ cup bittersweet chocolate
1. In a food processor, pulse candy bars until small and pebble-sized. Remove half and set aside.
2. Continue pulsing remaining candy bars along with chocolate wafers. Press into an 8-inch springform pan, going up the sides of the pan to make a crust.
3. Combine remaining candy with cream cheese and condensed milk, pour into crust.
4. Melt chocolate and pour into a sandwich bag.
5. Use the bag to pipe concentric circles on top of cheesecake.
6. Use a toothpick/knife to trace lines going outward from the center to form a web shape.
7. Chill cheesecake until firm, about 6 hours.
8. Use remaining chocolate to create ‘spiders’ decorations.
9. Chill decorations.
10. Decorate and enjoy!
Report an Issue
Drag to highlight one or more parts of the screen.
We got your feedback, and we'll follow up with you at
Sadly, an error occured while sending your feedback. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know.