Snickers Spooky Cookie Cake
10 tablespoons butter, softened
⅔ cup brown sugar
1 tablespoon white sugar
1 egg + 1 egg yolk
1⅔ cup flour
1 tsp vanilla
¾ teaspoon baking soda
¾ teaspoon salt
1 cup (about 8) Snickers® Fun Size, chopped
8 Snickers® Fun Size
1 cup white frosting
Black gel icing
1. Preheat oven to 350°F/180°C.
2. In a large bowl, using a hand mixer, blend together the butter and sugar for about 2 minutes until smooth.
3. Add egg, egg yolk, and vanilla and blend until combined.
4. In another bowl, mix flour, baking soda, and salt and add to the bowl of wet ingredients and stir until incorporated.
5. Add chopped Snickers® Fun Size and mix gently until just combined.
6. Grease 8 (4 ounce) ramekins and evenly fill each one with ¼ cup of the cookie cake batter.
7. Bake for 12–15 minutes.
8. Remove from the oven and set them aside to cool inside the ramekin.
9. Put the icing in a bowl and microwave for 30–40 seconds until it is pourable.
10. Once the cookie cake is cooled, press a 1 whole Snickers® Fun Size vertically into the center of the cookie. Using a spoon, pour icing over the Snickers® Fun Size until it is covered and a small amount of icing pools around the Snickers® Fun Size.
11. Let the icing set for 30 minutes.
12. Using black gel icing, add eyes and a ghostly mouth.