Snickers Crisper No-Bake Mini Cheesecake
16 oz cream cheese, room temperature
1 cup milk
¾ cup confectioner’s sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
¼ ounce unflavored gelatine
1 cup crisped rice cereal
¼ cup of Magic Shell or chocolate syrup
8 packs Snickers Crisper squares
1. In a small saucepan, heat milk to a simmer, taking care not to overheat. Whisk in gelatine and remove from heat.
2. Combine cream cheese, milk mixture, confectioner’s sugar, and vanilla extract with a hand mixer until smooth.
3. On a flat surface lined with wax or parchment paper, arrange Snickers Crisper squares into a tight 4x4 square.
4. Fold over a long piece of aluminum foil 3 times, lengthwise. Measure the length of four Snickers Crisper squares and fold over the foil. Repeat three times to form a square.
5. Fit the foil snugly around the outside of the Snickers squares and tape together to form a mold. Pour cheesecake filling to fill mold. Top with crisped rice cereal and drizzle the chocolate over the top.
6. Refrigerate for at least four hours to set. Once set, remove the mold and slice cheesecake into individual squares.