Winter Ice Punch
½ cup fresh lime juice
1 ½ cups SMIRNOFF vodka
2 cups white cranberry juice
24 ounces (2 cans) ginger beer
Ice Bowl and Punch
- Place a large mixing bowl into a larger bowl (Ex: 8-quart bowl into a 12-quart bowl). Hold the small bowl above the larger (this takes two people) and carefully fill the larger one with water. Gently press the small bowl into the water until the liquid reaches the rim of the large bowl. Then, fill the small bowl with weight (Ex: cans of food). Make sure the sides and rims of the bowls are completely dry and cross with tape (go across the tops of both bowls and form a cross), place on a sheet pan, and freeze for at least 8 hours.
- Place bowls in a sink and remove outer and inner bowls using cool water. Do not use hot or warm water, or the bowls will crack.
- Place ice into the bowl and add ingredients.
- Serve immediately.
- Place 3-ounce cups inside of 9-ounce cups (plastic). Have one person center the smaller cup while the other pours water into the larger cup, to the top of the rims. Carefully cross both tops with tape, then place on a tray and freeze for at least 8 hours.
- Carefully hold under cool running water to remove plastic cups.
- Cups can be rimmed in lime juice and sugar.