Serving Size: 6
2 1/2 cups water
2 cup lemon juice
3/4 cup sugar
¼ cup Grenadine or maraschino cherry liquid
Blue food coloring
9 oz Smirnoff Vodka
- Heat 2 1/2 cup water until simmering (or heat in microwave for 1 minute, dissolve sugar until all grains have melted. Mix with lemon juice. Set aside.
- Combine 1 ½ cup lemonade with grenadine
- Combine 1 ½ cup lemonade with blue food coloring (about 4-6 drops)
- Pour remaining 1 ½ cup of lemonade into ice cube tray
- Pour red Lemonade into ice cube tray
- Pour Blue lemonade into ice cube tray
- Freeze at least 6 hours.
- Place each tray of ice cubes into a blender and blend with 3 oz. of Smirnoff Vodka each. (blend separately)
- Layer each lemonade into a glass