1. You've been waiting all summer for your favorite TV show to return.
2. Finally, it's back, and it's better than you ever dreamed of.
3. Except for one small thing — it's the final season.
4. At first, you try to ignore it.
5. But every week, it gets closer.
6. You stop attending "screening parties" with your friends.
7. But you DO participate in discussions about how it's going to end.
8. You clear your schedule for the foreseeable future.
9. You even start to vaguely acknowledge that there are other TV shows in the world.
10. The stress of the final season starts to take a physical toll.
11. And then, it's time.
12. You allow yourself to shed a few tears, and then you resolve to move on.
13. You try out that British post-apocalyptic drama.
14. You wonder what your favorite characters are doing now.
15. And you write some sad tweets about how it feels like something is missing.
16. In one moment of sheer desperation, you end up reading fanfic online.
17. Eventually, you make peace with it. After all, you can always watch the old episodes over and over.
Mourning your favorite show's impending finale?
Sling TV gives you over 20 channels of live TV without any of the annoying cables for only $20 per month. No hassle cancellation. No annual contract. No catch. No kidding. Get your free seven-day trial* here.