1. Fantasy: You've been packing for weeks so the day before is a breeze.
Reality: You're scrambling through garbage cans looking for boxes the night before.
2. Fantasy: You have spreadsheets of what items are in what box.
Reality: You accidentally pack your phone in a box and don't realize it until it's on the truck.
3. Fantasy: All boxes will be labeled with contents and room designation.
Reality: You run out of time and just throw all your stuff in garbage bags.
4. Fantasy: This will be a great time to donate stuff you don't use anymore.
Reality: You get so sick of packing you end up just throwing a bunch of stuff away.
5. Fantasy: Your friends all show up to help unpack, and you all celebrate the move with beer and pizza!
Reality: All your friends bail, so you get drunk and sleep on your unpacked boxes.
6. Fantasy: Your movers are all super babes.
Reality: Your movers all resemble mob movie extras.
7. Fantasy: Your neighbors greet you with a chocolate and wine welcome basket.
Reality: Your neighbors greet you with suspicious glances from behind their curtains.
8. Fantasy: Everything at your new place is magical and new.
Reality: You somehow failed to notice that your new place doesn't have an oven.
9. Fantasy: You have everything unpacked by dinner and you'll watch a movie in your new place.
Reality: A week later you still haven't unpacked.
10. Fantasy: Your cable is set up and ready to go as soon as you move in.
Reality: You wait hours for a cable guy — maybe they show up.
The worst thing about your move doesn't have to be setting up your cable.
Sling TV gives you over 20 channels of live TV without any of the annoying cables for only $20 per month. No-hassle cancellation. No annual contract. No catch. No kidding. Get your free seven-day trial* here.