1. Never having nightmares could actually be a sign of sleep apnea.
2. Your good (or bad) dreams could be caused by smells in your sleeping space.
Researchers found that subjects who smelled roses had positive dreams, while the smell of rotten eggs seemed to cause unpleasant dreams.
3. Chronic nightmares could be a sign of posttraumatic stress disorder.
4. On the other hand, occasional bad dreams could simply be caused by diet.
5. Recurring dreams probably do indicate an unresolved conflict.
6. Racy dreams? It could be linked to your sleeping position.
7. Dreaming in black and white is typically related to age.
8. Bizarre dreams could just indicate that you're sleeping longer — and better.
9. That sensation that you're falling during sleep? Totally normal.
10. Similarly, the feeling of waking up but being unable to move is typically nothing to worry about.
The more you know, the better you sleep!
SleepIQ® technology gives you the knowledge to adjust for your best sleep.