1. Snoring is often the biggest complaint among people who sleep with their partners.
2. Those who sleep less are more likely to catch colds.
3. Pulling an "all-nighter" can reduce your capacity for remembering by up to 40%.
4. People with insomnia are more likely to develop major depression.
5. Married couples will have spent six to seven years in bed together by their 20th anniversary.
6. We sleep less during a full moon (even in a windowless room).
7. A study involving college basketball players showed that more sleep led to a 9% increase in free-throw shooting accuracy.
8. A lack of sleep can make sober people act, well, drunk.
9. Skin temperature rises when you sleep, which helps topical treatments absorb more effectively.
10. The best sleep typically happens between 65 and 72 degrees Fahrenheit.
11. Insufficient sleep has been linked to weight gain.
It's time to get smart about sleep.
SleepIQ® technology gives you the knowledge to adjust for your best sleep.