1. You are utterly, totally, and completely consumed by denial.
2. Survival of waiting till the next season seems impossible.
3. GOD FORBID there is no next season, because your beloved show has been taken off the air.
4. You punish yourselves for finishing the series way too quickly.
5. You find moments of bliss when you sleep, because in your dreams, you haven't finished.
6. But every time you wake up, you face the same, soul-crushing realisation that it's all over.
7. When you finally accept that you've seen the finale, your sadness will spiral out of control.
8. You can't help but talk about the show and its characters all the time, which is torture.
9. Your failures to convince your mates to start watching (so you can talk about it with them) hurt almost as much as not watching the show.
10. Your body clock is messed up from your nightly bingeing activities, so you are EXHAUSTED.
11. You torment yourself by rewatching clips and episodes because you think you'll find a sliver of solace.
12. You try to fill the void with your actual life, but you've forgotten how to function in civilisation.
If this sounds all too familiar and you would rather avoid such distress, Sky Box Sets are on hand to help fill that box set–shaped hole in your life. Our saviour.
Additional images Thinkstock.