Ah, children... The world is their canvas. And, by gosh, are they willing to make it their own.
And when we say make it their own, we mean literally make it their own.
1. The young lad tried to upcycle his old highchair into something more to his taste.
2. This interior design duo decided to put their own personal styling on the living room.
3. Whereas this lot have been a bit more abstract in remodelling the kitchen in their own vision.
4. Of course, personalising yourself is a huge part of growing up. It's all about finding your own identity.
5. You have to really get to know what you're working with.
6. I mean, until you know what you like, how can you start deciding which things you absolutely *must* have right this second?
7. Some experiment with making their mark by personalising the people around them.
8. Whereas some mammals choose to personalise things by urinating on them to make them their own.
9. Ah, this is classic. What better way to personalise something than literally imprinting your face in it?
10. Now, these lads are thinking outside the box. They've decided that they would be a canvas for the world.
11. This little guy has added his own personal touch to the kitchen, but it's edible too!
12. Of course, trying all these new things can be pretty exhausting.
13. And sometimes making things your own comes with a bit of resistance.
Kids just can’t help putting their own personal stamp on things. That’s why the new Sky Kids app for tablets, with up to 10 customisable profiles, is perfect for them.
Enter their name and age, and they’ll get TV shows personalised to them that'll keep them entertained for hours. Because they'll definitely need a break after making their mark on, well, everything.
The Sky Kids app is available at no extra cost for Sky TV customers with Variety, Family, or Sky Q bundles and is available to download now on compatible tablets. Find out more here or download on a compatible tablet from iOS or Android app stores today.