2. She recorded an original song entitled, “What If We Are Just Like You? (Shannon And Lisa’s Song)” for her niece and her fiancee.
4. Is she not the coolest?
Gray told Gay Star News that she doesn’t consider herself an activist, but she “gets goddamn mad by narrow-mindedness and prejudice and crazy stuff.” When her niece and fiancée heard the song, they called it the “best wedding gift ever” and asked her to perform it at their reception in August.
5. Listen to the whole song:
- The Pentagon is repealing its ban on transgender people serving openly in the U.S. military.
- Adnan Syed, whose murder conviction was a subject of the "Serial" podcast, is getting a new trial.
- Donald Trump secretly listened in on phone calls at his landmark Florida estate Mar-a-Lago, sources tell BuzzFeed News.