2. She recorded an original song entitled, “What If We Are Just Like You? (Shannon And Lisa’s Song)” for her niece and her fiancee.
4. Is she not the coolest?
Gray told Gay Star News that she doesn’t consider herself an activist, but she “gets goddamn mad by narrow-mindedness and prejudice and crazy stuff.” When her niece and fiancée heard the song, they called it the “best wedding gift ever” and asked her to perform it at their reception in August.
5. Listen to the whole song:
- Kim Jong Nam, the half-brother of North Korea's leader, was killed with a chemical weapon last week at an airport in Malaysia.
- Caitlyn Jenner told President Trump his administration's rollback of protections for transgender kids was a "disaster" 😳
- Uber's CEO met with more than 100 female engineers on Thursday to discuss sexism and harassment allegations at the company.
- Beyoncé is backing out of Coachella under doctors' advice. But she plans to headline the festival again in 2018 😭🐝