3. Disclaimer: It’s going to give you chills.
4. The artist told The Huffington Post:
Progress for the trans community has been painfully slow. Despite some minor advances, society still sees us as only one of two things: sex objects or punch lines. Through my music, I hope to change that. Now is the time for a trans revolution. We’re more than what the media and society has portrayed us to be and the time has come to correct those wrongs.
5. Watch here:
For more information on Kayhar’s transition, check out her YouTube page.
- Confused refugees question what's next as French authorities begin to clear out the Calais "Jungle" camp.
- Obamacare premiums will jump an average 25% in 2017, but federal officials say subsidies will keep costs low for most people.
- The UK government has backed a third runway at London's Heathrow Airport, saying it'll benefit the the country's economy ✈️
- The first Gilmore Girls trailer is finally here and it looks like Luke and Lorelai are together 💛☕️