3. In 1976, she decided to begin living as a woman “in body, soul, and mind.” The prejudice against her at that time was extraordinary.
6. She soon met Norwood Patton, the man who would one day become her husband.
7. When things became serious, Robina knew she would have to tell Norwood about her transition.
16. She hopes that her case is a success, not for the money, but for “the act of humanity which is necessary here.”
17. Lambda Legal created this video to share Robina’s story:
- Mike Pence says the next attorney general will decide whether or not federal charges against Michael Slager will remain.
- The UK prison service is suppressing evidence of corruption among its guards which is fueling violence behind bars.
- Grammy nominations: Beyoncé has earned 9, including Album of the Year. Drake, Rihanna, and Kanye West each got 8 nods 💿🎶