3. In 1976, she decided to begin living as a woman “in body, soul, and mind.” The prejudice against her at that time was extraordinary.
6. She soon met Norwood Patton, the man who would one day become her husband.
7. When things became serious, Robina knew she would have to tell Norwood about her transition.
16. She hopes that her case is a success, not for the money, but for “the act of humanity which is necessary here.”
17. Lambda Legal created this video to share Robina’s story:
- Donald Trump has named H.R. McMaster as his new national security adviser, replacing Michael Flynn who resigned last week.
- Famine in South Sudan has left 100,000 people facing starvation and nearly 8 million in need of immediate assistance, UN agencies say.
- Milo Yiannopoulos's book has been canceled after he was accused of defending pedophilia.
- A girl's best friend showed up to her date in a fake mustache to spy on her and it's the definition of friendship goals 😎