2. The track, entitled “I Just Want To Be A Lesbian” feat. Romina Cohn, came out June 10th:
3. Turns out, the name of the song was a bit of an accident:
6. She told him that he’d obviously misunderstood the lyrics. That’s when he suggested they collaborate with the lyrics as he’d heard them.
7. Besides the refrain, “I want to be a lesbian,” the track has very few other lyrics.
8. New summer anthem for all the lesbian wannabes out there?
9. Romina’s track:
10. And the resulting collaboration:
- Donald Trump has named H.R. McMaster as his new national security adviser, replacing Michael Flynn who resigned last week.
- Famine in South Sudan has left 100,000 people facing starvation and nearly 8 million in need of immediate assistance, UN agencies say.
- Milo Yiannopoulos's book has been canceled after he was accused of defending pedophilia.
- A girl's best friend showed up to her date in a fake mustache to spy on her and it's the definition of friendship goals 😎