2. The track, entitled “I Just Want To Be A Lesbian” feat. Romina Cohn, came out June 10th:
3. Turns out, the name of the song was a bit of an accident:
6. She told him that he’d obviously misunderstood the lyrics. That’s when he suggested they collaborate with the lyrics as he’d heard them.
7. Besides the refrain, “I want to be a lesbian,” the track has very few other lyrics.
8. New summer anthem for all the lesbian wannabes out there?
9. Romina’s track:
10. And the resulting collaboration:
- South Korean President Park Geun-hye has apologized for negligence after lawmakers impeached her over a corruption scandal.
- Uber finally laid out hard rules for riders: No guns, sex, or barfing, please 🚗❌