1. This photo pretty much sums up everyone’s feelings about ignorant hate:
The photo was taken at Columbus, OH, Pride this weekend by Todd Popp and posted to Outlook Columbus Magazine’s Facebook page. It quickly gained hundreds of shares, likes, and comments.
Todd said of the photo, “It was a very lucky moment that captured a perfect response to one man’s position! If anyone knows who this woman is, please share this with her and THANK her!”
3. Seriously, thank you Juanita.
- Oops: "Moonlight" won Best Picture at the Oscars, but they accidentally gave it to "La La Land" first 😳⁉️
- Philip Bilden, the businessman nominated by President Trump to be secretary of the Navy, has withdrawn himself from consideration.
- Actor Bill Paxton has died at 61. He starred in classic films including "Twister," "Titanic," "Big Love," and "Aliens."
- The Nokia brick phone is making a comeback — it's been reimagined with a colored screen, but the game Snake hasn't gone anywhere 🐍📲