2. The Master Cleanse
Also known as “the lemonade diet”, it involves drinking nothing but a lemonade concoction for 7 to 10 days. Simply drink 6 to 12 glasses of water each day mixed with maple syrup, cayenne pepper, and lemon juice. No solid food for 10 days? Sounds like a great time.
6. David Kirsch 48-Hour Super Charged Cleanse
Used by stars like Anne Hathaway to drop major pounds before a role, this plan is based on a bottled lemonade beverage similiar to the master cleanse. This 48-hour long cleanse has the motto “If you’re chewing, you’re cheating!”
Followers of this cult-like diet truly believe they can survive on sunlight and water alone, with no food at all. Unsurprisingly, anyone who attempts this diet experiences severe dehydration, malnutrition, and other severe complications.
- The Russian government agrees with Donald Trump's comments that NATO is "obsolete," which the president-elect made during an interview published Sunday.
- BuzzFeed News spent two months mapping Trump's personal and business connections — and found more than 1,500 in all.
- Eight billionaires — all men — together own as much wealth as the world's poorest 3.7 billion people, a new report has revealed.
- There's a new HBO show called "The Young Pope" and the internet is having fun with it.