2. The Master Cleanse
Also known as “the lemonade diet”, it involves drinking nothing but a lemonade concoction for 7 to 10 days. Simply drink 6 to 12 glasses of water each day mixed with maple syrup, cayenne pepper, and lemon juice. No solid food for 10 days? Sounds like a great time.
6. David Kirsch 48-Hour Super Charged Cleanse
Used by stars like Anne Hathaway to drop major pounds before a role, this plan is based on a bottled lemonade beverage similiar to the master cleanse. This 48-hour long cleanse has the motto “If you’re chewing, you’re cheating!”
Followers of this cult-like diet truly believe they can survive on sunlight and water alone, with no food at all. Unsurprisingly, anyone who attempts this diet experiences severe dehydration, malnutrition, and other severe complications.
- Donald Trump said that his comments about Sweden were referring to a Fox News segment, not an actual incident in the country 🇸🇪🙃
- The CEO of Uber is investigating sexism and sexual harassment claims after a former employee said her reports were ignored.
- Geologists says they've discovered an 8th continent beneath New Zealand. "Zealandia" is 94% submerged underwater 🔎🌍
- A Texas girl celebrated her 6th birthday with an absolutely amazing Selena-themed party 🎤🌹