4. AIDSVu’s mission? To make HIV prevalence data widely accessible and locally relevant.
5. The interactive maps show the latest HIV-related data for 18 U.S. cities by ZIP code or census tract:
9. Statistics are also available on other sexually transmitted diseases by state:
Data for the state of New York:
Data for the state of California:
11. To encourage everyone to go and get tested, the site allows you to find HIV testing and treatment centers near you:
- Confused refugees question what's next as French authorities begin to clear out the Calais "Jungle" camp.
- Donald Trump keeps questioning polls and insisting he's winning — even as most show him behind nationally.
- Obamacare premiums will jump an average 25% in 2017, but officials say subsidies will keep costs low for most people.
- These parents came up with maybe the best dirty Halloween couple's costume ever. Parents ftw 😂👏