1. Tegan and Sara Quin posed for the NOH8 Campaign:
The NOH8 Campaign was created in direct response to the passage of California’s Proposition 8, which amended the state Constitution to ban same-sex marriage.
Tegan said, “Sara and I are huge fans of Adam Bouska and Jeff Parshley and what they have created with their incredibly moving, powerful and wide reaching NOH8 Campaign. We are thrilled to have been asked to be apart of it.”
2. Tegan spoke out after the photo shoot:
3. They also took individual photos:
Tegan (@TeganandSara) reaches out in support of the #LGBT community. http://t.co/CbIfYkKRuQ #NOH8WorldWide
Sara (of @TeganandSara) goes solo for a #NOH8 photo. http://t.co/CbIfYkKRuQ
- The death toll from Italy's earthquake rose to 247 people amid efforts to dig out residents still trapped in rubble.
- US Soccer suspended Hope Solo for 6 months after she called Sweden's team "cowards" during the Rio Olympics ❌⚽️
- Donald Trump's campaign paid a Barnes & Noble $55,055 to buy more than 3,500 hardcover copies of his book.