1. LGBT families come in all shapes and sizes, each with a unique story to share.
2. Whether you’re a single parent, part of a couple, or parenting in dynamic of your own creation, you may have overcome some hurdles to bring a bundle of joy into your home.
5. In fact, a lot of your daily routine might look a little different — but you wouldn’t have it any other way.
7. At the end of the day, it has all been so worth it.
8. We want to hear about your family! Submit a family photo for the chance to be featured in an upcoming BuzzFeed LGBT post celebrating diverse families.
And be sure to tell us a little bit about your family! If you’re a parent, what day-to-day challenges do you face and what makes it all worth it? If you’re one of the kids, what is your favorite thing about your amazing family?
- Republicans presented Democrats with a spending plan that doesn't include funding for the border wall, stalling one of Trump's most controversial campaign promises.
- Fox News anchor Kelly Wright and 12 other current and former employees are suing the network for racial discrimination and harassment.
- Get ready for nonstop live video on Twitter. The platform is aiming to stream sports, news, and entertainment 24/7 📺📲
- And you can now see your Uber rating right in the app 🚙 👀