2. With over 100,000 shares and 80,000 likes on Facebook – the film, written and produced by Rose herself – has a lot of people talking. She posted the project along with this brief description:
3. “A short film about gender roles, Trans, and what it is like to have an identity that deviates from the status quo.”
4. In the film, Rose appears first with blonde shoulder-length hair, full makeup, and a tight-fitting dress.
You know what needs to stop just as much as homophobia, bullying within the LGBT Community… A ‘bisexual’ isnt just greedy.. ‘Pansexual’ exists and isnt a cop out.. ‘Straight’ people can be gay huge advocates and blessings to the community… you can identify as trans without surgery, you can be gender fluid… infact guess what… you can be whoever you are and like whoever you like and WE should spread the love and acceptance we constantly say we dont receive. I will delete any inter fan/follower bullying.. because its so backwards and does not belong on my page.
11. She also expanded upon several details, such as bandaging her breasts, that she chose to include in the film:
13. And although this story is a personal one for her, Rose hopes that viewers take away their own personal message.
15. The project has received largely positive reactions from viewers, resonating so strongly with some that cover versions of the film have been created by fans:
16. Others aren’t happy with Rose attempting to represent the trans community in the video:
18. Watch the video in full here:
- A black metal band crashed a couple's engagement shoot and the photos are 🤘