1. Illinois Rep. Ron Sandack (R) addressed hundreds of same-sex marriage protesters who gathered outside his Downers Grove office:
“With all due and humble respect, I truly appreciate you coming out and exercising your constitutional right to petition your government and make your voice known. Truly have my respect.”
5. They didn’t want to hear it.
- White House Press Secretary Sean Spicer repeated claims that the inauguration was the most watched ever. But the numbers (still) don't make sense.
- Britain's Supreme Court has ruled that Prime Minister Theresa May needs to consult parliament before triggering Brexit.
- People are backing one of the Women's March organizers after conservative blogs claimed she has deep ties to terrorism.
- "The Great Liberation Of France" is a private chat room that Trump Supporters are using to manipulate French voters 💬👀