1. Illinois Rep. Ron Sandack (R) addressed hundreds of same-sex marriage protesters who gathered outside his Downers Grove office:
“With all due and humble respect, I truly appreciate you coming out and exercising your constitutional right to petition your government and make your voice known. Truly have my respect.”
5. They didn’t want to hear it.
- Hillary Clinton's campaign is making an unprecedented play for Utah, a state that hasn't gone blue since 1964 🔵
- It's not just you. A massive attack has brought down major sites like Twitter and Spotify for some users in the US.
- Kesha fans rejoice: Sony just confirmed that a new album is in the works 🎶
- People are trolling Eric Trump for apparently getting caught putting lemonade in a free water cup at In-N-Out.