1. David Barton, an evangelical pastor and the former vice-chair of the Republican Party of Texas, went on a rant against Starbucks at Whitesburg Baptist Church in Huntsville, Alabama.
4. You heard him folks, say goodbye to your daily cup o’ joe.
5. Watch full video:
- From water jugs and dehydrated food, to faraday cages and unregistered vehicles, liberals are prepping for Trump's presidency.
- Federal agencies have put on a fireworks finale for the Obama administration, suing JP Morgan, Oracle, Fiat Chrysler, and Navient.
- Former Georgia Gov. Sonny Perdue will be nominated as Trump's secretary of agriculture, the final cabinet position to be selected.
- Been wondering why your friends now look like weird glamorous cartoons? This Chinese selfie app is why. Say cheese 📸