1. Meet Kevin Carnell, a male model that was put on this planet probably to give us all a lifetime of life.
2. His Instagram account is on point with mostly photos of him shirtless, because – you know – male model and such.
4. One could even argue that Kevin is unreasonably attractive.
6. But, don’t be fooled by this ridiculously pretty face. There’s a lot more to Kevin than meets the eye. *takes long look*
8. He seems to be settling into the new backdrop quite effortlessly.
9. His thigh tat? A line from the Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie sample on ***Flawless.
“You can have ambition, but not too much. You should aim to be successful, but not too successful otherwise you will threaten the man.”
10. When asked why he doesn’t post full frontals he answered: “Beyoncé wouldn’t approve.”
12. His Instagram posts can be thoughtful, deep, and provocative:
13. “Underneath that pretty face is something complicated. I come with a side of trouble, but I know that’s why you’re staying.”
18. A little Sunday morning sunshine, a newspaper – what else do you need?
21. Look at him, in his natural habitat: Relaxed, stoic, the master of his domain.
23. What a time to be alive.
- Criticized previously for not forcefully speaking out, Donald Trump condemned anti-Semitism after bomb threats were reported at 11 Jewish centers.
- President Trump has named H.R. McMaster as his new national security adviser, replacing Michael Flynn who resigned last week.
- West Elm pulled the Peggy Couch from its site after years of scathing customer reviews and complaints of buttons popping off 🙈