1. Meet Kevin Carnell, a male model that was put on this planet probably to give us all a lifetime of life.
2. His Instagram account is on point with mostly photos of him shirtless, because – you know – male model and such.
4. One could even argue that Kevin is unreasonably attractive.
6. But, don’t be fooled by this ridiculously pretty face. There’s a lot more to Kevin than meets the eye. *takes long look*
8. He seems to be settling into the new backdrop quite effortlessly.
9. His thigh tat? A line from the Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie sample on ***Flawless.
“You can have ambition, but not too much. You should aim to be successful, but not too successful otherwise you will threaten the man.”
10. When asked why he doesn’t post full frontals he answered: “Beyoncé wouldn’t approve.”
12. His Instagram posts can be thoughtful, deep, and provocative:
13. “Underneath that pretty face is something complicated. I come with a side of trouble, but I know that’s why you’re staying.”
18. A little Sunday morning sunshine, a newspaper – what else do you need?
21. Look at him, in his natural habitat: Relaxed, stoic, the master of his domain.
23. What a time to be alive.
- For the second day in California, protests against Donald Trump grew heated as demonstrators briefly overcame a police barricade.
- The U.S. Navy will now let sailors wear neck tattoos and sleeves, in an effort to maintain its appeal among young people ⚓️
- And do you know what happened in the news this week? Take our quiz 💯