1. Meet Kevin Carnell, a male model that was put on this planet probably to give us all a lifetime of life.
2. His Instagram account is on point with mostly photos of him shirtless, because – you know – male model and such.
4. One could even argue that Kevin is unreasonably attractive.
6. But, don’t be fooled by this ridiculously pretty face. There’s a lot more to Kevin than meets the eye. *takes long look*
8. He seems to be settling into the new backdrop quite effortlessly.
9. His thigh tat? A line from the Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie sample on ***Flawless.
“You can have ambition, but not too much. You should aim to be successful, but not too successful otherwise you will threaten the man.”
10. When asked why he doesn’t post full frontals he answered: “Beyoncé wouldn’t approve.”
12. His Instagram posts can be thoughtful, deep, and provocative:
13. “Underneath that pretty face is something complicated. I come with a side of trouble, but I know that’s why you’re staying.”
18. A little Sunday morning sunshine, a newspaper – what else do you need?
21. Look at him, in his natural habitat: Relaxed, stoic, the master of his domain.
23. What a time to be alive.
- President Trump signed executive orders today to advance the controversial Keystone XL and Dakota Access oil pipelines.
- 2017 Oscar nominations for Best Picture include: "La La Land," "Moonlight," "Arrival," and "Hidden Figures" 🎥 🎬
- White House Press Secretary Sean Spicer repeated claims that the inauguration was the most watched ever. But the numbers (still) don't make sense.
- Britain's Supreme Court has ruled that Prime Minister Theresa May needs to consult parliament before triggering Brexit.