2. Her Twitter account echoes these sentiments:
‘OUTING’ is only wrong when you think there is something wrong with being gay #homophobiaexists #gayandproud #fuckingproudtobegay
i have had enough fucking hatred of gay people i have had enough fucking homophobia i have had fucking enough #’privacy’ishomophobia
our children are dying from homophobia!! we are in an lgbt state of emergency #thisbitchisnothavingit no more death #nomorehomophobia
5. In the article she states:
6. She explained how growing up in the ’80s with the AIDS crisis affected her views:
Cho also hinted she wants to cover the topic more thoroughly by adding, “I want to write a book on the subject of homophobia and outing, but that would take more words than I know, more pain that I wish to uncover, more rage than my heart can handle in its already weakened state, having been broken long ago thanks to a life of tragedy and blood, bullying and suicide, hatred and disease and so much death.”
Read the full article here.
- The Obama administration, which has been notoriously secretive about its drone policy, said drone strikes have killed up to 116 civilians.
- Nearly 70,000 people convicted of felonies but now on probation or parole are suing Louisiana for the right to vote.
- Attorney General Loretta Lynch said she'll accept FBI recommendations in the investigation of Hillary Clinton's private email servers.