1. Hi, there. Just a quick reminder that Swedish model/goddess Erika Linder actually exists on this Earth.
3. It’s important to remember that somewhere out there, her blue eyes are peeking out behind a shock of blonde hair.
4. When you wake up every morning, know in your bones that she is also waking up – probably looking better than all of us.
5. And while you pour your breakfast cereal or scramble some eggs, she is probably gracing a majestic landscape with the landscape of her face.
6. Know in your soul that while you trudge through your workday, Erika Linder is out there dumping ice water over her head for a good cause.
8. Remind yourself that Jack Dawson’s doppelganger is alive and well.
10. Ponder the fact that we live on the same planet as someone so completely charming…
12. Frankly, it’s a wonder we can all function and complete daily tasks while this face is out there.
13. Really take a moment and appreciate you walk on the same soil that she does.
14. Keep in mind you are breathing in the same blessed oxygen as she is, and somehow you keep it together.
18. Pass on this crucial reminder to someone you really care about.
- Obama shortened Chelsea Manning's 35-year sentence for leaking documents to WikiLeaks. She'll be freed in May.
- A former "Apprentice" contestant has filed a lawsuit against Trump for calling her a liar over sexual assault allegations.
- Birth control startups are seeing a spike in demand because many women are nervous coverage under Obamacare will disappear.
- You can now dig through the CIA's secret history. 12 millions declassified docs are on the internet for all to see 🤓📚