4. Michaelson said of her decision:
‘Girls Chase Boys’ started out as a break up song but took on a deeper meaning as I continued writing. More than just being about my experience, its focus shifted to include the idea that, no matter who or how we love, we are all the same. The video takes that idea one step further and attempts to turn stereotypical gender roles on their head. Girls don’t exclusively chase boys, we all know this. We all chase each other and in the end we are all chasing after the same thing: love.”
12. Nobody messes with Ingrid.
13. Compare the videos for yourself:
- Parents of the suspected Washington mall gunman who killed five people said he "had mental issues."
- And no, people aren't drilling headphone jacks into their new iPhone 7's 📱❌