4. Michaelson said of her decision:
‘Girls Chase Boys’ started out as a break up song but took on a deeper meaning as I continued writing. More than just being about my experience, its focus shifted to include the idea that, no matter who or how we love, we are all the same. The video takes that idea one step further and attempts to turn stereotypical gender roles on their head. Girls don’t exclusively chase boys, we all know this. We all chase each other and in the end we are all chasing after the same thing: love.”
12. Nobody messes with Ingrid.
13. Compare the videos for yourself:
- Athletes probably won't break records at the Rio Olympics. In most events, top performers have already reached the limits of human biology, scientists say.
- Some Bernie-or-Busters protested Hillary Clinton's DNC speech, but a tightly organized plan — from chants to secret allies — kept heckling off TV.
- Sixteen people died after a hot air balloon caught fire and crashed in Texas Saturday.