2. Simeran Bhasin, marketing head for Fastrack, explained that the ‘Move On’ tagline had been around for three years and that the brand looks to keep it fresh and relevant with new creatives.
Simeran states that, “For the youth today, they are not really bogged down or defeated by rules that society lays down.” Though the campaign doesn’t specifically reference the LGBT community, the focus on on how youth are moving farther away from more traditional expectations seems to be a nod to the progressive mindset of today’s younger generation.
4. Check it out:
“Fastrack has always been a window into the young, progressive mindset of today’s youth. A mindset that isn’t bogged down or defeated by society’s rules.”
- A Trump official says the campaign has "three major voter suppression operations underway."
- The Obama administration delayed trans workers' protections for years after a landmark civil rights decision 🔎🌈
- RIP — Vine says it's discontinuing its mobile app, effectively ending the 6-second video service 💀
- Apple has announced new, lighter-than-ever MacBooks with touch-sensitive strips at its fall event 📱 🍎