In her speech she mentioned a tabloid that asked why she “insisted upon dressing like a massive man.” And that makes me wonder…
… IF SAID TABLOID FOOLS ARE COMPLETELY BLIND.
2. Rule #1: Wear whatever makes you feel good, comfortable, and happy.
5. Let’s review the facts:
6. Her menswear game can only be described as dangerous to all those around her.
7. Nice suit Baldwin, too bad you have Page next you DESTROYING it.
8. What’s wrong Potter? Oh yea, Page’s charm is out-charming you and it hurts. It’s okay!
9. Even when standing beside this very very very tall lady (Liv Tyler, okay) she glows with perfection.
11. She can’t help but turn heads wherever she goes.
12. Her makeup? Always looks soft, subtle, and dreamy.
13. She knows that in order to command an audience you need two things: Confidence and a slouchy beanie.
14. And it’s important to note she never fails to pair her glasses and hat with Alia Shawkat as an accessory.
Because their friendship is a thing of beauty.
15. FACT: Sometimes paparazzi feel the need to photograph JUST her feet – her boots are that powerful.
16. She is often fearless – mixing colors and patterns with wild abandon.
18. BRB, just layering like a boss here.
19. And for anyone that thinks the laid-back Page can’t rock a dress, try not to blinded by the following images.
(not too lady-like though)
… or being a totally normal (perfect) human being living her life….
- Sixteen people have died after a hot air balloon crashed in Texas.