1. Waiting on the decision:
3. The moment it happened:
4. The celebration:
11. 71 of 92 lawmakers in the lower house of Congress voted in favor of the proposal, one week after the Senate passed it by a wide majority.
12. President Jose Mujica, a former guerrilla fighter, is expected to sign the bill into law.
- Former Israeli President Shimon Peres has died at 93. He was the country's longest-serving politician and statesman.
- Eric Trump said it took "courage" for his father to refrain from bringing up Bill Clinton's infidelity during Monday's presidential debate.
- As a perpetually plugged-in, texting, swiping, selfie-taking human being, you might be damaging your body without realizing it.