1. Meet Jonathan Allen, a 20-year-old aspiring singer from Lawrenceburg, TN.
2. While auditioning for “America’s Got Talent” he shared his personal story.
5. He went on the show in hopes of making them proud:
6. When the judges heard his story, they urged him to show his parents what they gave up on:
7. Jonathan performed a rendition of “Time To Say Goodbye” which is famously performed by Andrea Bocelli.
8. *angelic voice pours out*
9. *Jaw drop*
10. *one single tear*
11. Inner monologue: “Oh, shit.”
12. It’s so beautiful, this man is nearly in tears:
13. Jonathan absolutely killed it:
14. Judge Howie Mandell told him, “We love you, we accept you, and we are so proud that you came here.”
15. Do yourself a favor and listen to him yourself:
- Brexit fallout: Leaders of the remaining European Union states will call for the UK's withdrawal to happen in an "orderly fashion" and quickly.
- At least 41 people died in a suicide bombing attack on Istanbul's international airport, Turkish officials said.
- Ready for the U.S. presidential election in November? It's #TurnUpToVote week at BuzzFeed and you can register here 🇺🇸