7. A fake Tumblr was created to turn the colorful protests against themselves, claiming the group does in fact stand for equal rights.
The caption for this photo reads, “Pants of all colors and masks to expose our opponents and their homophobia that dare not speak its name.”
9. Here another protest group stages a bizarre flash mob, complete with spandex and interpretive dance:
Behind this artistic performance is the pro-life organization, Alliance Vita. Flash mobs are meant to spread joy, not hate!
10. A particularly theatrical Les Hommen protest:
France is set to become the latest nation to legalize same-sex marriage today, despite vocal opposition from conservatives, when legislation goes before lawmakers in the lower house for a final vote.
- Over two dozen people were injured after a truck crashed into a crowd at a Mardi Gras parade, New Orleans police said.
- President Trump said he will skip the White House correspondents' dinner. On Friday, he called the media "the enemy of the people."
- Moderate to severe coral bleaching continues to affect the Great Barrier Reef almost a year after the worst bleaching crisis in history.
- Here's the beef: Rapper Remy Ma dragged Nicki Minaj in a new diss track, and she fired back with a Beyoncé endorsement 😱