1. In a new Visa commercial released Thursday, football player Michael Sam asks you to judge him.
2. During the 43-second spot, Sam narrates as the camera slowly pans towards his face:
7. “I’m Michael Sam, and that’s my everywhere.”
8. The ad is part of Visa’s NFL Draft Stories and “everywhere” campaign.
“We felt that Michael’s story was a perfect fit for our ‘everywhere’ campaign, which is meant to inspire people to reach their own personal goals and aspirations. We wish Michael the best on and off the field as he embarks on the next chapter of his life,” Visa’s chief marketing officer, Kevin Burke, told ESPN.
9. If drafted this week, Sam will make history as the NFL’s first out player.
- Confused refugees question what's next as French authorities begin to clear out the Calais "Jungle" camp.
- These parents came up with maybe the best dirty Halloween couple's costume ever. Parents ftw 😂👏