1. Talking to someone else who is already out:
2. Online dating:
3. Attending big family gatherings:
4. All the LGBT lingo and slang:
5. Talking openly about your sexuality:
7. Gay bars:
8. Your constant mantra:
9. How you feel about your sex life:
- The U.S. Justice Dept. will seek the death penalty for Dylann Roof, the suspect in last summer's Charleston church shooting.
- The Afghan Taliban has picked an extremist scholar as its successor to leader Mullah Mansour, who was killed in a U.S. drone strike last week.
- Twitter will no longer count links, @names, and GIFs toward its 140-character limit. You can also retweet yourself now.