Carrie Brownstein is one of the most magical, whimsical, and perfect creatures on our small planet.
2. Her entire existance straddles the line between reality and fiction.
3. Is she a rock star? Is she an actress? Does she even exist?
6. …and apparently defy the common law of gravity.
9. She’s too busy being a complete boss.
10. Her tweets are both insightful revelations and raw poetry.
*this is an insightful revelation*
14. She studied sociolinguistics in college, which sounds completely made up.
*Sociolinguistics is actually looking at the way in which people communicate via computers, social media, phones, and the way that particular language changes. OK FINE.
20. Her genuine kindness will put any other kindness to utter shame.
21. How can one person stand to contain such vast wisdom and talent?
23. In conclusion, she must be a strange deity from some distant planet.
- "Moonlight" won Best Picture at the Oscars, but they accidentally gave it to "La La Land" first 😳
- Philip Bilden, the businessman nominated by President Trump to be secretary of the Navy, has withdrawn himself from consideration.
- Actor Bill Paxton has died at 61. He starred in classics including "Twister" and "Titanic."
- The Nokia brick phone is making a comeback — it's been reimagined with a colored screen, but the game Snake hasn't gone anywhere 🐍📲