2. For those out of the loop, Rose is a DJ and model from Melbourne, Australia.
3. After coming out of the closet around the age of 12, Rose endured years of bullying from her classmates.
“The homophobic hate and bullying overtook everything […] I felt like that was just how I was born and it just led me into this big spiral of depression. I felt isolated, I felt alone […] it was just a horrible, horrible, lonely existence for me,” Rose recalls of her coming out.
11. … she doesn’t take herself too seriously.
19. Seriously don’t. She follows in the footsteps of her godfather, Australian boxer Lionel Rose, and has a mean right hook.
You can watch her kickin’ some ass right here.
20. Now before you get your hopes up, she is off the market. She currently has a very important lady in her life.
23. Don’t get it twisted, this love is real.
24. Ahh alright, she also spends a lot of time being adorable with her fiancé Phoebe Dahl.
26. Rose announced her engagement to the fashion designer, who also happens to be Roald Dahl’s granddaughter, last March.
27. A couple with an eyebrow game this tight has never been seen before.
- Over two dozen people were injured after a truck crashed into a crowd at a Mardi Gras parade, New Orleans police said.
- President Trump said he will skip the White House correspondents' dinner. On Friday, he called the media "the enemy of the people."
- Moderate to severe coral bleaching continues to affect the Great Barrier Reef almost a year after the worst bleaching crisis in history.
- Here's the beef: Rapper Remy Ma dragged Nicki Minaj in a new diss track, and she fired back with a Beyoncé endorsement 😱