2. She passed the bouquet to her sister, Nitara Frost, and her partner of seven years.
Nitara and her partner exchanged vows seven years ago, but cannot be legally married in their state of Minnesota. Natasha hopes that the law is passed later this year so they can celebrate her sister’s wedding in the same way she celebrated her own. She urged everyone to contact their lawmakers and let them know that “this is really important for families in Minnesota.”
3. See it for yourself:
- As one of his first acts as president, Donald Trump announced the end of certain Obama administration climate and pollution rules.
- Over 200 people were arrested as anti-Trump protesters and police clashed in Washington, DC, during the inauguration.
- Donald Trump was sworn in today as the 45th president of the United States of America. 🇺🇸
- Flights around the country are packed with pink as people stream into Washington, DC, for the Women's March, happening the day after Donald Trump's inauguration 👩❤️👩