2. She passed the bouquet to her sister, Nitara Frost, and her partner of seven years.
Nitara and her partner exchanged vows seven years ago, but cannot be legally married in their state of Minnesota. Natasha hopes that the law is passed later this year so they can celebrate her sister’s wedding in the same way she celebrated her own. She urged everyone to contact their lawmakers and let them know that “this is really important for families in Minnesota.”
3. See it for yourself:
- Criticized previously for not forcefully speaking out, Donald Trump condemned anti-Semitism after bomb threats were reported at 11 Jewish centers.
- Milo Yiannopoulos has resigned from Breitbart News after he was accused of defending pedophilia in an old video.
- President Trump has named H.R. McMaster as his new national security adviser, replacing Michael Flynn who resigned last week.
- West Elm pulled the Peggy Couch from its site after years of scathing customer reviews and complaints of buttons popping off 🙈