2. She passed the bouquet to her sister, Nitara Frost, and her partner of seven years.
Nitara and her partner exchanged vows seven years ago, but cannot be legally married in their state of Minnesota. Natasha hopes that the law is passed later this year so they can celebrate her sister’s wedding in the same way she celebrated her own. She urged everyone to contact their lawmakers and let them know that “this is really important for families in Minnesota.”
3. See it for yourself:
- Top legal scholars will be filing the 1st major lawsuit against President Donald Trump's alleged business conflicts on Monday.
- "Welcome to the movement": Women's March on Washington organizers are working tirelessly to make sure first-time marchers stick around ✊
- A mass grave in Mexico contained the remains of 56 people, many of whom went missing in 2010, authorities said Sunday.
- The New England Patriots are heading to the Super Bowl yet again. They'll play the Atlanta Falcons on Feb. 5 🏈