In a strange Facebook message posted this morning the viral video star of the “Bed Intruder Song”, Antoine Dodson, announced he was no longer gay and that he is, ” the True Chosen Hebrew Israelite descendant of Judah.” He concludes, “Hate me if you must, bash me if you must, I won’t break, do what you will, for this is my calling.”
I have to renounce myself, I’m no longer into homosexuality I want a wife and family, I want to multiply and… http://t.co/2034H2N11M— Antoine Dodson
5. Last night he tweeted:
If you’re going to call me a fag call me the true chosen Hebrew Israelite fag. Label me with respect.— Antoine Dodson
7. TMZ reported:
“FYI — the Hebrew Israelies (also known as the Black Israelites) believe they are the descendants of the ancient Israelites … but they don’t consider themselves as “Jewish.” They also believe in Satan.”
10. Update — May 3rd, 5:05 p.m.: TMZ has short interview with Antoine.
TMZ: “Do you believe homosexuality is a choice?”
Dodson: “I feel like homosexuality is put on people at early ages the things we see and hear and what’s exposed to us.”
TMZ: “How do you feel about sex with women?”
Dodson: “Sex with women is not new to me. It was fun. I did get enjoyment out of it. I was hurt by a woman as a teen.”
TMZ: “Do you think homosexuality can be ‘cured?’”
Dodson: “I believe when you get a certain age, you feel different about things and things change, you begin to want more.”
- Republicans are working overnight trying to finalize a deal that'd allow their Obamacare replacement plan to pass in the House.
- Rep. Adam Schiff said there's "more than circumstantial evidence" that Trump's campaign colluded with Russia during the election.
- Four people died in what officials are calling a terror attack after a car drove into pedestrians near Parliament in London. A suspect was also killed by police.
- A 4-month-old golden retriever named after Joe Biden got to meet and even lick the former vice president at the Capitol today 🐶❤️