1. In an interview with The Independent, rapper Angel Haze discussed her relationship with model Ireland Baldwin.
2. The rapper put it quite bluntly: “We fuck and friends don’t fuck.”
We f**k and friends don’t f**k. I have never f**ked one of my friends. Once I see you in that way, it doesn’t happen. But we f**k and it’s crazy and that’s weird to say because I think about it in terms of an audience reading it and them thinking, ‘What the hell?’ But it happens.
4. “I was dating a guy I really liked about a year ago and being around him and realizing so many things about myself totally made me hate the traditional ideas of what a relationship should be, of what romance should be.”
5. “You go out and you’re searching for this utopian feeling, butterflies, that thing where you can’t stop thinking about them. It doesn’t have to be so overwhelming,” Haze explained.
6. When asked if she had received more attention by dating a girl over a boy, Haze responded that media sites often referred to the couple as simply “best friends:”
“It’s weird, it hasn’t worked that way. I don’t know if there’s like some confirm or deny thing with the way relationships work in the media, but everyone just calls us best friends, best friends for life, like we’re just friends hanging out. It’s funny. It’s rad in some way, it sucks in others.”
8. Read the full interview here
- Seven bee species have officially been listed as endangered in the US. Losing them could have a devastating effect on the ecosystem.