3. So, who can join?
7. Things like:
11. And completely homo-free scenic views!!
12. The group’s proposed membership standards state:
The basis for the program’s ethical and moral standards are found in the Bible. In terms of sexual identification and behavior, we affirm that any sexual activity outside the context of the covenant of marriage between one man and one woman is sinful before God and therefore inconsistent with the values and principles of the program.
Within these limits, we grant membership to adults and youth who do not engage in or promote sexual immorality of any kind, or engage in behavior that would become a distraction to the mission of the program.
15. …and Rob Green, who served as a BSA executive for 20 years before resigning after the BSA’s membership change in May 2013.
19. Yes, that’s right; A George W. Bush impersonator was there.
Because, why not?
20. The two united to perform some music for everyone.
Trail Life USA
Now there’s a blues duet featuring Governor Huckabee and President Bush! #Epic
21. #EPIC indeed.
22. According to CNN, the organization does not intend to be “political or controversial.”
Despite its Genesis, Trail Life USA says it’s not “anti-BSA,” nor its name is meant to be “political or controversial.” The theme of the weekend conference was: “Honoring the Legacy, Raising the Standard.”
- Four people died in what officials are calling a terror attack after a car drove into pedestrians near Parliament in London. A suspect was also killed by police.
- Rep. Adam Schiff said there's "more than circumstantial evidence" that President Trump's campaign colluded with Russia during the election.
- Donald Trump said he feels "somewhat" vindicated after the Republican intelligence chairman in the House claimed Trump's team was surveilled.
- As if it wasn't easy enough to buy someone coffee, you'll now be able to send Starbucks gift cards via text on Apple's iMessage ☕️📲