1. The UN has a riddle for you:
2. “What exists in every corner of the world, embraced and celebrated in some countries, but is illegal in 76?
14. The riddle was released with a special message to the LGBT community all around the globe:
- Indiana votes on Tuesday, and it could be Ted Cruz's last big chance to end Trump's winning streak in the U.S. presidential race 🇺🇸
- A judge in Brazil has ordered WhatsApp blocked for 72 hours over the messaging service's recently encrypted data ❌📲
- Leicester City won England's Premier League football championship for the first time, capping off a fairy-tale season that will go down in history ⚽️