1. Be sure that your ink shows off how you feel on the inside:
2. Make it wonderfully unique:
3. It doesn't have to be a big statement:
4. As long as it has personal meaning to you:
5. Get it with someone you love:
6. Or for "the one" you haven't even met yet:
7. Make it abstract but colorful:
8. Make it LOUD:
9. Or leave it simple and stunning:
10. There's nothing wrong with sticking with a classic:
11. Screw it, get a whole bunch:
12. Use your favorite song lyric:
13. Pay tribute to an artist you admire:
14. You could always take the words right out of their mouth:
15. Make it bold and fierce:
16. Show that you're not afraid.
17. Get a little stick-n-poke:
18. Make a clear statement:
19. Or go wild and throw all the colors on it with some watercolor:
20. Use some symbolism to get the point across.
Asexual tattoo (left) and bisexual tattoo (right).