21 Indispensable Life Lessons From "Queer Eye For The Straight Guy"
The Fab 5 came into our lives 10 years ago. Oh, the memories.
1. Whenever possible, increase your daily productivity by multitasking.
2. Understand that sometimes being a good friend means being brutally honest.
3. In life, it's best to expect the unexpected.
4. But don't judge someone until you've stripped down naked in their front lawn.
5. Don't be afraid of people who do things a little differently than you.
6. Instead, try to appreciate their existence.
7. Respect people's little idiosyncrasies...
8. ...because everyone's got their thing and variety is the spice of life!
9. Clearly express your wants and needs — they're important!
10. Have your priorities in order.
11. Stop making assumptions — this can get you into trouble*.
*Or you could be spot-on accurate.