1. The existential crisis that consumes you each time you hear that, apparently, bisexuality doesn't exist.
2. The carefully controlled internal rage when you overhear someone call bisexual people "greedy":
3. The indescribable joy in being able to come out confidently (and hilariously) to your friends:
4. The personal satisfaction that comes along with having that perfect come back to an ignorant comment:
5. Laughing, to keep from crying, at the fact "being single" means you don't have a boyfriend or a girlfriend.
6. But feeling pretty great about having double the options when it comes to finding that someone special.
7. The "I give up" thoughts you experience when people just want to know how many people you've slept with:
8. The panic that sweeps over your entire body every time you set up an online dating profile:
DO YOU LIST BI? DO YOU MAKE TWO DIFFERENT PROFILES? WHAT IS HAPPENING?