Do you ever wake up and ask yourself, “How can I be more like comedic genius Lily Tomlin?” It’s okay. We all do.
Little did she realize, her own career would eventually stretch over the worlds of film, television, Broadway, and comedy.
As a comedian, her cast of characters (Ernestine, Edith Anne, and Lucille the Rubber Freak) became famous in their own right. Now a Tony Award winner and Academy Award nominated household name, Tomlin shows no signs of slowing down. She just wrapped up the series Web Therapy and has television film in the works.
Here are a few simple steps to get you going towards that Tomlin lifestyle.
7. But don’t stress, because in the end it’s going to work out the way it should.
11. Understand the endless power of a solid pair of sunglasses.
…let your friends pick you right back up.
19. When you find that very special person in your life…
- Six people died and more than 60 were injured in a spree of gun violence in Chicago over Memorial Day weekend.
- Donald Trump's personal $1 million check to a charity was dated the same day he was interviewed by a reporter looking into the funds.
- The show "The Biggest Loser" is under investigation following a report that its contestants were given drugs to aid weight loss.