Do you ever wake up and ask yourself, “How can I be more like comedic genius Lily Tomlin?” It’s okay. We all do.
Little did she realize, her own career would eventually stretch over the worlds of film, television, Broadway, and comedy.
As a comedian, her cast of characters (Ernestine, Edith Anne, and Lucille the Rubber Freak) became famous in their own right. Now a Tony Award winner and Academy Award nominated household name, Tomlin shows no signs of slowing down. She just wrapped up the series Web Therapy and has television film in the works.
Here are a few simple steps to get you going towards that Tomlin lifestyle.
7. But don’t stress, because in the end it’s going to work out the way it should.
11. Understand the endless power of a solid pair of sunglasses.
…let your friends pick you right back up.
19. When you find that very special person in your life…
- A second wave of bomb threats sent to Jewish community centers in the evening brought the number of locations threatened on Monday to 29.
- Accounting firm PricewaterhouseCoopers fessed up to the massive Oscars oops that caused "La La Land" to be named best picture instead of "Moonlight" 🙊
- President Trump accused Barack Obama of organizing recent protests against him and leaking information from the White House to the press.
- Elon Musk announced that his SpaceX company will send two tourists around the moon by 2018 🚀🌝