Do you ever wake up and ask yourself, "How can I be more like comedic genius Lily Tomlin?" It's okay. We all do.
Growing up in 1950s Detroit, Tomlin fell in love with film while working as an usherette in a local movie theater.
Little did she realize, her own career would eventually stretch over the worlds of film, television, Broadway, and comedy.
Here are a few simple steps to get you going towards that Tomlin lifestyle.
1. Have hair that is as beautiful and feathered as John Travolta's, if not more so.
2. Once you find that signature look, remember it will never truly go out of style.
3. Master the art of making an entrance...
4. ... as well as a proper exit.
5. Always be unapologetically your unique self.
6. Remember that life doesn't always work out the way you intend it to.
7. But don't stress, because in the end it's going to work out the way it should.