Do you ever wake up and ask yourself, “How can I be more like comedic genius Lily Tomlin?” It’s okay. We all do.
Little did she realize, her own career would eventually stretch over the worlds of film, television, Broadway, and comedy.
As a comedian, her cast of characters (Ernestine, Edith Anne, and Lucille the Rubber Freak) became famous in their own right. Now a Tony Award winner and Academy Award nominated household name, Tomlin shows no signs of slowing down. She just wrapped up the series Web Therapy and has television film in the works.
Here are a few simple steps to get you going towards that Tomlin lifestyle.
7. But don’t stress, because in the end it’s going to work out the way it should.
11. Understand the endless power of a solid pair of sunglasses.
…let your friends pick you right back up.
19. When you find that very special person in your life…
- Top legal scholars will be filing the 1st major lawsuit against President Donald Trump's alleged business conflicts on Monday.
- "Welcome to the movement": Women's March on Washington organizers are working tirelessly to make sure first-time marchers stick around ✊
- A mass grave in Mexico contained the remains of 56 people, many of whom went missing in 2010, authorities said Sunday.
- The New England Patriots are heading to the Super Bowl yet again. They'll play the Atlanta Falcons on Feb. 5 🏈