1. Tomboy tip: Manners are sometimes overrated.
Arya Stark in Game Of Thrones
2. Tomboy tip: Being lady-like, also overrated.
Viola in She's The Man
3. Tomboy tip: Focus on what you love to do and work to be the best at it.
Monica Wright in Love and Basketball
4. Tomboy tip: All you need is one good pair of overalls.
Scout Finch in To Kill A Mockingbird
5. Tomboy tip: Loyalty is, and always will be, everything.
Idgie Threadgood in Fried Green Tomatoes
6. Tomboy tip: Snapbacks and sling-shots are a girl's best friend.
Mary-Kate Olsen In It Takes Two.
7. Tomboy tip: Pink is not for everyone.
Dee Rees in Pariah
8. Tomboy tip: Your hair? Rock it au natural.
9. Tomboy tip: When you have a crush, try and be cool about it.
Becky 'The Icebox' O'Shea in Little Giants
10. Tomboy tip: Ladies can always make the first move — or throw a mean right hook, whichever is needed.
11. Tomboy tip: Have one statement fashion accessory, such as fringed gloves.
Watts in Some Kind Of Wonderful
12. Tomboy tip: Rock out at any given opportunity.
Bliss in Whip It
13. Tomboy tip: Going on an adventure is never a bad idea.
Elizabeth Swann in Pirates Of The Caribbean trilogy.
14. Tomboy tip: Be proud you throw like a girl.
Kit Keller and Dottie Henson in A League Of Their Own
Scratch that, honorable mention to the entire cast.
15. Tomboy tip: When it comes down to it: Pants > Skirts, always and forever.
Amina in The World Unseen