Singer Michelle Chamuel is the most adorable thing that's ever hit The Voice. Ever.
Usher said she was, "Medicine for the world."
1. She cares about the little people:
2. She doesn't let herself get a big head:
3. One time she challenged Usher to a push-up contest:
4. Her singing face is incredible:
5. Don't get us started on the glasses:
6. She is clearly a trendsetter:
7. She has the most adorable "rocking-out-on-my-piano" dance:
8. She made "Usher and Michelle" sock puppets... need we say more?
9. She overcame personal insecurity:
10. And of course, besides having the voice of an angel, she is always perfectly adorable:
She is adorable while trying to rip off her pleather shirt:
She is adorable while dropping it low:
Chamuel says of her signature move, "It's on the high notes, it's actually for breath support."