10 Reasons Michelle Chamuel Is The Most Adorkable Singer Ever
The Voice finalist has been called "medicine for the world". She is dropping it low for all the nerds out there.
Singer Michelle Chamuel is the most adorable thing that's ever hit The Voice. Ever.
Usher said she was, "Medicine for the world."
So, let's take some medicine:
1. She cares about the little people:
2. She doesn't let herself get a big head:
3. One time she challenged Usher to a push-up contest:
4. Her singing face is incredible:
5. Don't get us started on the glasses:
6. She is clearly a trendsetter:
7. She has the most adorable "rocking-out-on-my-piano" dance:
8. She made "Usher and Michelle" sock puppets... need we say more?
9. She overcame personal insecurity:
10. And of course, besides having the voice of an angel, she is always perfectly adorable:
She is adorable while trying to rip off her pleather shirt:
She is adorable while dropping it low:
Chamuel says of her signature move, "It's on the high notes, it's actually for breath support."