1. The one-hour documentary is hosted by the one and only Laverne Cox.
2. The special shares the stories of 7 transgender teens, ages ranging from 12 to 24 years old.
3. It's not just a TV special; it's an intervention for the way society still portrays and views the trans identity.
4. The show moves beyond the topic of transition as a storyline.
5. You get to hear the story of the first trans Division One basketball player from that player himself.
6. The documentary not only focuses on the teens' experiences, but also that of their parents.
7. You will fall in love with each and every one of the brave, yet wildly different, personal journeys that are shared.
8. A live interactive forum, airing after the special, will provide a moment for the cast to have an open discussion with Cox and other special guests.
9. At the heart of the show, it's all about being true to your authentic self.
10. Which makes it a show about absolutely everyone.
"I think everyone should really watch, because these young people represent what it means to live in your truth. I think their lesson is to anybody who is struggling with any part of themselves. They are letting you know that it is OK to be who you are. Even with all the hardships that you might go through doing that, that you come out the other end so happy and so much healthier when you can live in your truth," Cox concluded.